My graphics card dilemma. (Ive tried everything guys please.)

Apr 15, 2018
My graphics drivers, dotn work. Running on windows 10 I've tried everything I could to get my RX560 to play games, but it just.. doesn't. Installing the driver leads to a black screen, which I've tried to fix for months now.

Ive tried:

Updating the bios
different versions of the drivers
buying a new power supply
buying a new graphics card (from r7 360 to rx560)
checking my cables
running the computer without the graphics card plugged in, disabling the internal drivers, and then starting it up again

Only to find out my computer no longer post unless Im running it through my graphics card.

My system is:
FX-4300
m5a78l-m/usb3 motherboard
RX560
8GB RAM

Solution
I don't see you saying you re-installed your OS. Did you have an older GPU before trying the R7 360 and RX 560?

I've seen it time and time again when upgrading a PC from quite an old card to a modern card, it will black screen as soon as it boots, yet, with the drivers uninstalled it's fine. And it doesn't matter what software I use to remove the drivers, there must be some trace of the old drivers in the registry that keeps causing the issue. In the end I give up and start over with a fresh install of the OS and that has always fixed the issue for me.
I don't see you saying you re-installed your OS. Did you have an older GPU before trying the R7 360 and RX 560?

I've seen it time and time again when upgrading a PC from quite an old card to a modern card, it will black screen as soon as it boots, yet, with the drivers uninstalled it's fine. And it doesn't matter what software I use to remove the drivers, there must be some trace of the old drivers in the registry that keeps causing the issue. In the end I give up and start over with a fresh install of the OS and that has always fixed the issue for me.

Solution