Question my graphics card is an issue

Feb 1, 2019
so my graphics card keeps on crashing and im prettu sure its because of the drivers but I cant install the ones I need cause I get windows error 43. im trying to play fortnite and when i load up and select a game mode i get an unreal engines crash report that says

Assertion failed: [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')
FortniteClient_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

ive tried a clean install but when I use the nvidia driver installer my pc blue screens mid way through plz help

I have a gtx1050ti
Asrock b450m steel legend motherboard
ryzen 5 2600x cpu
corasiar rgb 3000 MHz ram

I assume you have already done a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers as well ? Are you on a FRESH Windows OS install copy ? This might also be some hardware failure somewhere on your system. Which POWER SUPPLY are you using ?

Do ALL games crash, or just FORTNITE ?? Your GPU might be FAULTY as well.

Last edited:
so my graphics card keeps on crashing and im prettu sure its because of the drivers but I cant install the ones I need cause I get windows error 43. im trying to play fortnite and when i load up and select a game mode i get an unreal engines crash report that says

Assertion failed: [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG')
kernel32
ntdll

ive tried a clean install but when I use the nvidia driver installer my pc blue screens mid way through plz help

I have a gtx1050ti
Asrock b450m steel legend motherboard
ryzen 5 2600x cpu
corasiar rgb 3000 MHz ram
Where did you get the gpu? The only reason it will blue screen during nvidia driver install is a fake card or faulty card... I have never had it blue screen during driver install because of power consoption problems it ussually just black screens and acts like the pc is asleep when the gpu really just doesn't have enouph out put to display

Feb 1, 2019
I assume you have already done a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers as well ? Are you on a FRESH Windows OS install copy ? This might also be some hardware failure somewhere on your system. Which POWER SUPPLY are you using ?

Do ALL games crash, or just FORTNITE ?? Your GPU might be FAULTY as well.
It is only my fortnite that crashes every other game is fine