[SOLVED] My graphics card is displaying error code 43

Jun 27, 2020
My monitor is being forced to display 800x600 resolution and the option to change it is grayed out, it won't detect other monitors, sometimes my computer doesnt get past the windows loading screen. When i enter safe mode the resolution fixes itself but it doesnt detect other monitors or let me switch to anything besides 64 hertz, i have tried system restore but it has failed twice and reinstalling the drivers hasnt worked. What can i do?

graphics card is a gtx 770

Solution
it because of latest windows 10 version that force older gpu to use basic driver, when you install a gpu driver you get no signal.. best is to revert to older windows 10 or windows 7/8

gamenadez

Commendable
Feb 17, 2018
it because of latest windows 10 version that force older gpu to use basic driver, when you install a gpu driver you get no signal.. best is to revert to older windows 10 or windows 7/8

Solution
Jun 27, 2020
How do i revert to an older version? I tried using the windows setting but it says the 10 day period has already expired even though its only been 3 days.