[SOLVED] My graphics card is underperforming?

Sep 19, 2019
Your RAM is running at 1600mhz instead of its rated 1866mhz so that is hurting its score.

As for your 3570k it is competing against offers with higher overclocks. You can try setting your RAM to 1866mhz and overclocking your cup higher.

im pretty noob at this things, can you help me do it?

As I said in my previous post, in that resolution you are pretty much CPU bound. Your card is not fully utilised and you can see it by running MSI afterburner while gaming and see that the CPU utilisation will be almost at max and GPU utilisation way below max.

Sep 19, 2019
As I said in my previous post, in that resolution you are pretty much CPU bound. Your card is not fully utilised and you can see it by running MSI afterburner while gaming and see that the CPU utilisation will be almost at max and GPU utilisation way below max.
as i said im pretty noob at this things, so must i buy a new monitor?

To fully utilise your GPU yes. Keep in mind that you don't have a very powerful GPU or CPU so if you go and buy let's say a 1440p/4k 60+Hz you will need to upgrade your system as well. Except if you are planning to keep the monitor for your next PC.

I just saw that you already said which monitor you want to buy. It's a 1080p 144Hz which is perfectly fine BUT your system will not handle every game 144Hz unless you dial down the settings in the games you play.