My Graphics card is weird

Affelaffe03

Honorable
Oct 28, 2014
Hi
So I installed a new OS lately and i noticed that my desktop was cleaned. (not the whole computer only the "front page") So I started Re-installing games and shortcuts. Then when I Launched a Game it had a Error. This is some examples.
Assassins creed unity: Unable to play the game, your video card does not support directX 11 or video drivers need to be updated.

Rocket League: Your video card does not support alpha blending with floating point render targets (D3DFMT_A16B16G16R16F), which is required to run tthis game. Exiting...

But the thing is, I have played these games before and I have DirectX 11 and my video card driver is updated.

And then there is one more thing, when I tried to install Drivers AGAIN for my video card I had to restart the computer. So it rebooted and showed the Windows symbol. but then nothing, The only thing I heared was the windows start up tune. It was all black. I could move the mouse around the darkness but nothing else. So right now I am in security mode (I think its called in english) with internet.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like your video card driver did not install right.
If you have just upgraded to windows 10 or any other OS.

Make sure you get the right driver version for the Os you are running 32bit or 64 bit of windows.
Make sure that you download the windows 10 version of the graphics driver for your card in question.

Click on the link bellow to download this software, and install it on your computer.
Run the program and it will ask you if you wish to clean and remove any video card drivers from your system.
It will also remove any registry entries in windows relating to any graphics card drivers so no information is left behind that may cause a conflict on your system.

http://www.guru3d.com/content-page/guru3d-driver-sweeper.html

Restart your pc, then go to the Ati or Nvidia support site for the latest driver for your graphics card model revision or number.

Install the new video driver, then restart your pc once again.

Also just in case, click on this link to download the current version of MS direct X 9,10,11.
Then install direct x again on your system.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35&e6b34bbe-475b-1abd-2c51-b5034bcdd6d2=True

Now run a game of your choice and see if it fixes your error problems.