My Graphics card isn't working as it should be

Jan 13, 2019
My graphics card is performing terribly all of a sudden. It's a gtx 1050 ti. A few days back it ran games smoothly and now all of a sudden there's constant stuttering and it has become nearly impossible to enjoy any game. For example, I played the entirety of Batman Arkham Knight in the past week and it worked great then. Now when I'm doing the side missions, there are many problems. I ran userbenchmark and it says my graphics performance is terrible with the percentage being 16. https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13792704. I don't know what has happened. I've reinstalled the drivers and it is still really bad. Can someone please help.

Solution
Well the bench says that you are using Intel HD drivers. Make sure that your HDMI or Input is actually plugged into the GPU and not the Motherboard Ports. Next I would do a uninstall of your drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller. Then go to Nvidia and just have it auto detect your graphics card.

SubaruWRX244

Honorable
May 11, 2017
Well the bench says that you are using Intel HD drivers. Make sure that your HDMI or Input is actually plugged into the GPU and not the Motherboard Ports. Next I would do a uninstall of your drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller. Then go to Nvidia and just have it auto detect your graphics card.

Solution
Jan 13, 2019

Oh! I didn't even notice that. That's another problem then. Why isn't it recognizing my 1050 ti? Btw, I forgot to mention that I'm using a gaming laptop.

Jan 13, 2019

Well, I tried a bunch of things and finally it recognized the card.... thank god.
Anyway, Thanks for helping out man!