[SOLVED] My graphics card keeps losing it's monitor signal is it possible to fix?

Aug 24, 2020
Hi ,My video card suddenly having a hard time getting a display on my monitor but when it has a display it will randomly lose it's signal again and i need to shut it down and when I watching videos i can still hear the audio properly and not in loop .

This problem only happened yesterday when i didn't use my computer for the whole day and no one even used my pc at that day so i was shock when it has this problem. First i thought it was the cable so i got a new one but still not working then i thought it was the monitor so i plug it to the tv but the problem still exist, So i tried using the built in graphics card of g4600 to see if it's not the video card and when i used the built in it works fine and did not lost it's display at all .

Thats why i think it's really is the video card and i wanted to know if there any fix i can do? I'm willing to buy a new one but being able to fix it will save my money .

Solution
Hi guys i would like to give an update my pc was fixed now.... Someone suggested to use DDU to uninstall my drivers and after using it my graphics card is working properly again. He deleted his suggestion idk why but it helped me so thank youu
Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys i would like to give an update my pc was fixed now.... Someone suggested to use DDU to uninstall my drivers and after using it my graphics card is working properly again. He deleted his suggestion idk why but it helped me so thank youu

Reactions: Quanticriver
Solution