Question My graphics card switches off when I reach 100% of it's capacity

Aug 13, 2021
How's it going? I have a 3060ti Vision, I have it for about 4 months, the rest of my computer is almost 1 year old, I have been mining in those 4 months, while I was not using it, I turned off the program when I played video games, I had not had any problem, until recently About two weeks, in which I began to have problems, I turned on the computer, everything was fine, I put the password, I started the windows, after 3 seconds the computer restarted, the first thing I did was remove the HDMI from the graphic and connect it to the processor, I had the same problem, I opened the computer and cleaned it because I had heard that it was the fault of the dirty RAM, the problem still continued, I decided to reinstall windows, after this, it was fine, it did not turn off and It worked perfectly, I installed the mining program, because according to me, the problem was already solved, as soon as I opened it, it started giving me errors and it turned off, so I decided not to mine again, today I wanted to play Fortnite, after a few minutes I had problems, the game closed for me, I had to lower the graphics and even so it was giving me jerks, I opened the task manager, and I realized that when playing the GPU it was going to 40% or 30%, when it should be at 100%, I raised the graphics, the GPU reached 100% and the game closed, I have heard that it could be the fault of the source voltage, but knowing that it is barely a year old I doubt that it is that, and I don't know, but I don't think so that the graph has been damaged by mining, since it has only been around 4 months, what do you think it is? what should I do?

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

While you were mining with said card, did you manually set the fans to run at high or near that mark? Mining puts stress onto a GPU.

Aug 13, 2021
The PSU is the Corsair CX650F, it has less than a year of use, and yes, I did overclock, the first two weeks I did spend a little, but then I lowered the overclock