[SOLVED] My gtx 1050 ti has only a 50% usage or less.

Kzg

Jun 16, 2019
Gtx 1050 ti
Ryzen 3 2200g
8gb 2666 non-dual

A320 something
1tb hdd as main sadly 7200
4tb external hdd usb 3.0

Have already tried a lot of solutions of the internet, but still happening already since a year one week after buying the pc pls help.

Solution
Did you watch the video? DId you see that in most cases the GPU load stays at %50s?
You can always buy a new dual kit or the exact same RAM (wont always work) and see if that improves. I am suggesting that because even if it's not your problem, your system WILL benefit doing that.
Did you watch the video? DId you see that in most cases the GPU load stays at %50s?
You can always buy a new dual kit or the exact same RAM (wont always work) and see if that improves. I am suggesting that because even if it's not your problem, your system WILL benefit doing that.

Solution

Kzg

Jun 16, 2019
So I have 8gb 2666 does it matter which brand i take from ram? Or only the speed?