[SOLVED] my gtx 1660 super reaches 85 degree celsius, is it dangerous?

May 15, 2020
so i just built a pc a month ago, my case is thermaltake v200 with one exhaust fan and after I bought it i realized that the airflow in this case is bad but how bad it is?
well I have a gigabyte gtx 1660 super windforce and when gaming it stays between 80-85 degrees and the fans are at 90-95% speed yes I know it's bad but is it dangerous?
when I remove the side panel, temps tend to stay around 70-75 degrees with 80% fan speed and i feel a bit safe after all but i'm also concerned about the dust?
I'm getting 3 extra fans the next month, will this help with the temps? and till then should i game with the side panel off or on? and is there a danger from temps like this?

Solution
It could ruin your card if it is at that temperature for a long period of time. I would recommend putting the fan speed on your GPU to 100% and definitely get more fans in your case!
May 15, 2020
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 AF
GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 1660 super
Case: Thermaltake V200
Fans: one rear exaust fan 120mm

My GPU reaches 86 degree celsius during gaming is that dangerous? what can i do to reduce temps?
room temps: 40 degree celsius

jitteRs

Prominent
Nov 25, 2019
It could ruin your card if it is at that temperature for a long period of time. I would recommend putting the fan speed on your GPU to 100% and definitely get more fans in your case!

Solution