My GTX 770 is made by...''Sapphire/PC Partner'' ?!

rowlands111

Reputable
Jun 2, 2014
Hey guys,

I read that Sapphire do not manufacture Nvidia cards - and this seems to be the consensus.

With that in mind, I was wondering (purely out of interest) why Speccy is showing me that they indeed did make my GPU, and if anyone out there can shed light on this matter? I literally can't find any official Sapphire info on the topic. It's no big deal either way; like I said, it was purely out of interest.

Btw, I own an Acer Predator G3-605 desktop. And I am also an enthusiast despite that fact, lol

Cheers

8oYbN5l.png

Solution
'NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Up to 2 GB" Up to 2Gb? lol.
Its likely valid, just some digital ID errors. Try DXDiag and see what happens. May want to look into MSI afterburner too.

rowlands111

Reputable
Jun 2, 2014
Hehe Gam3r01 if I didn't use other apps that shows your GPU (like Heaven and 3d Mark) you would be making me a worried chap right about by suggesting it ain't a 770 :'((( lol here's the link if you still would like a peek - http://www.acer.co.uk/ac/en/GB/content/model/DT.SQYEK.025

i7Baby - Really... Flipping Speccy :mad:

PS, will defo pop the lid off I guess now that you suggest it...it might have a big fat ''REFERENCE'' sploshed across it. Oj

TRENDING THREADS