Question My hard disk with files became Unllocated area :(

Intake96

Reputable
Mar 2, 2019

Intake96

Reputable
Mar 2, 2019
I also try to disconnect the Ata and see what happens but system doent load windows.. it says disk boot failure ... so there are wrong settings from bios? Cause i let it optimised.

popatim

Titan
Why is your motherboard in IDE or Legacy mode? It should be in AHCI mode for best performance esp with an SSD.

What was your old system? I'm wondering how windows got onto the SSD to begin with. You may be looking at a full re-installation of Windows.

Intake96

Reputable
Mar 2, 2019
Nick if i had this option i will do it without make a thread here :D

my old system was athlon 3core - ga m52ltd and all works fine.

i will enable achi and install windows again with 2 hard disks or only the SSD ( i think only with SSD)

i let bios settings optimised from the beginning cause i dont know nothing about them :p

Should i enable the port i connect the SSd as ESP like the photo??

https://ibb.co/D9zGCJG

i have to download drivers for achi mode? my mobo is ga 78lmt. at photo u can see it says to read from floppy.. how i will do this?

What else i should change to bios? thx both for your help ! i run 2 weeks without my files :(

i also buy a 1 TB hdd for back up but i dont save all my files... but hopefully 70% is at new backup.

Intake96

Reputable
Mar 2, 2019
So i reinstall win with achi drivers but with ide option and not as sata type. Also i couldnt enable port as esp. I try diff sata ports and my ssd was not there. The only option that recognise the ssd was achi and sata 4/5 port as ide.. lets see what happens.

I only install win and check the device manager and see the achi driver was enabled.. i would do the rest after the work..