[SOLVED] my hard drive led constantly blinks and no boot normally

farshad271

Prominent
Mar 13, 2020
when i turn on computer hard drive led constantly blinks every second and boot completed after about 15 minutes.
but if i press Restart button on the computer case, normally boot in about 45 second and no blinking after restart (every thing is ok after hard restart).
Please help me :(

-------------------------------
  • CPU: Intel i5-7500
  • MB: Gigabyte h270 gaming 3
  • RAM: Kingmax 8GB DDR4 2400Mhz
  • VGA: Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
  • HDD: TOSHIBA 1TB - DT01ACA1
  • Power: Green 480W/Real
  • CD/Rom: None.
  • Bios Mode: UEFI

Solution
D
You shouldn’t even have a license for enterprise you should go install the regular windows 10 pro. Format the drive and install windows and not enterprise which you shouldn’t even have access to

Using stolen software is not advisable. It appears that you’re using stolen software so I won’t be of any more help than this unless you install a real version from the Microsoft media site

If that didn’t work then you have hardware problems

farshad271

Prominent
Mar 13, 2020
  1. check hdd health?
  2. malware scan?
  3. where did you get the windows 10 enterprise?
  1. yes, with hddlife and hddtune scan and everythings was ok.
  2. i format all hdd and new partitioning and clear install new windows (for 2 times)
  3. Microsoft site (download and copy iso file on Flash disk and install with this Bootabled flash)

farshad271

Prominent
Mar 13, 2020
not possible. enterprise is not offer on Microsoft website.
probably where you get the enterprise iso is corrupted
this iso is not corrupted! because i install with this flash disk install win10 on another my pc and laptop and everythings is normall.
I have even installed the Ultimate version of win 10 x64. but every version of win10 has same result and no different between they.

farshad271

Prominent
Mar 13, 2020
test with another psu
and test with taking the gpu out and use the igpu only
test with another psu is not possible, because i have no other psu.
but, I tested with taking the gpu out and used the igpu only, and the problem seems to be fixed (HDD's LED no blinking and normally boot in about 1min) but, now, when restore system from hibernating status, same result when gpu plugged in and turn on system!!!
well, what do you think now? what cause this problem?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14196

You shouldn’t even have a license for enterprise you should go install the regular windows 10 pro. Format the drive and install windows and not enterprise which you shouldn’t even have access to

Using stolen software is not advisable. It appears that you’re using stolen software so I won’t be of any more help than this unless you install a real version from the Microsoft media site

If that didn’t work then you have hardware problems

Solution