[SOLVED] My hard drives just disappeared and my system only boots to bios automatically. How do i fix this?

Jun 14, 2020
My PC just went to bios when I turned it on. It was fine yesterday.

Checking the bios I noticed that my HDDs are gone! I need help guys. All of my important files are there. 😭

In the boot Sequence it just say "windows boot manager". In Sata Information it said "no device found". When I selected the Boot Sequence, it said "No Bootable Device Found". Help.

Solution
replace the sata cable first and try .
Now this is freaking me out even more. My client turned his PC on, I just had him plug the windows bootable drive, now it's working again. And i dont even know why and how it worked. It just worked like nothing happened. Which is a problem because I need to know what was the problem. Now im stuck in a limbo thinking, what in the world just happened.
Jun 14, 2020
replace the sata cable first and try .
Now this is freaking me out even more. My client turned his PC on, I just had him plug the windows bootable drive, now it's working again. And i dont even know why and how it worked. It just worked like nothing happened. Which is a problem because I need to know what was the problem. Now im stuck in a limbo thinking, what in the world just happened.

Solution

Good to know it fixed itself BUT it just showed you that if you were to lose your drives you do not have a backup of your important files. Do a backup right now and the next time this happen you won't mind because all your important files are somewhere else too :)

TRENDING THREADS