[SOLVED] My HDD always gets slower

Aug 9, 2020
Hello everyone!

So about a year ago, every few months my HDD was getting slower and slower until I couldn't even boot Windows.
So far it happened 3 times and about to go again.
When it starts, my fps rate gets lower, the desktop icons loading very slow and the windows crushes randomly so I need to hard reboot the computer.
At the end I could not even open the File Explorer without loading for ages.

I'm sure it is the HDD because every time I replaced it, it just worked fine like a new one, at lease for a few months.

Thanks you all for you'r time.

Solution
Hard drives suck for random read and write performances, and are fine for sequentials.

Meaning, Just copying and reading big files from them is fine
But, as the OS (windows) drive, they will usually suck up all the startup applications like antivirus, gpu utilities or rgb software, which slows them down alot very quickly.

Ssds are made exactly to counter this and have been pretty standard affairs in most modern computers, even just 120gb for Windows and a handful of applications.
Startup applications, or multitasking makes hard drives chug.
Hard drives suck for random read and write performances, and are fine for sequentials.

Meaning, Just copying and reading big files from them is fine
But, as the OS (windows) drive, they will usually suck up all the startup applications like antivirus, gpu utilities or rgb software, which slows them down alot very quickly.

Ssds are made exactly to counter this and have been pretty standard affairs in most modern computers, even just 120gb for Windows and a handful of applications.
Startup applications, or multitasking makes hard drives chug.

Solution
Aug 9, 2020
Hey again,
I'm sure that the HDD has no broken tracks because it already happened 3 times in a raw, and every one indeed got corrupted(could not boot but recognized by the POST).
My Windows is installed on an SSD, and it never got corrupted.