[SOLVED] My i3-9350KF runs at around 70 Degrees Celsius while gaming

Oct 1, 2021
While playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate, my CPU hovers around 68-72 degrees C. Is it because i have limited the GPU temperature to 65 degrees in MSI afterburner? I have a GT 1030. Is there any problem at this temperature that can affect my CPU life? If so, please suggest a solution.

Solution
Not to worry.
A Intel processor will monitor it's own temperature.
If it detects a dangerous temperature, it will slow down or shut off to protect itself.
That point is around 100c.
CPU life will not be impacted unless high heat is the result of running at overly high voltages.

Similarly, a graphics card will run hot.
The fan profile will try to keep it around 80c.
Graphics cards do run hot, but they are built to do so.

As always, see that your case has good intake airflow to cool your parts.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
AC is quite cpu intensive and there's nothing wrong with that temperature range. I would be worried if it got to high 80s but your significantly under that.

Gpu settings won't have an effect on cpu temps, what has an effect is cooler, case ventilation and ambient temperature.

Reactions: The7uphhero
Oct 1, 2021
AC is quite cpu intensive and there's nothing wrong with that temperature range. I would be worried if it got to high 80s but your significantly under that.

Gpu settings won't have an effect on cpu temps, what has an effect is cooler, case ventilation and ambient temperature.
Thank you very much, Im relieved now

Not to worry.
A Intel processor will monitor it's own temperature.
If it detects a dangerous temperature, it will slow down or shut off to protect itself.
That point is around 100c.
CPU life will not be impacted unless high heat is the result of running at overly high voltages.

Similarly, a graphics card will run hot.
The fan profile will try to keep it around 80c.
Graphics cards do run hot, but they are built to do so.

As always, see that your case has good intake airflow to cool your parts.

Solution