[SOLVED] My inputs are not working

Aug 17, 2019
I have asus z270 prime motherboard, i7700k cpu, evga 1080ti gpu and 16 gigabytes corsair vengeance ram. I changed my pc location when i plugged my pc there was a little spark and when i turned on my pc lights of my motherboard and gpu were on but my mouse keyboard and monitors were not working. I am suspecting from psu failure. Do you guys have any ideas or solutions ?

Solution
Well i really hate to admit but i am the dumbest creature alive probably. When i put doen my computer the top part came off i pushed a little and all was ok i thought. Actually reset button stuck under the top part so pc was resetting itself constantly. I figuerd it out pretty late but everything is working fine now sorry i took your time.
Aug 17, 2019
Well i really hate to admit but i am the dumbest creature alive probably. When i put doen my computer the top part came off i pushed a little and all was ok i thought. Actually reset button stuck under the top part so pc was resetting itself constantly. I figuerd it out pretty late but everything is working fine now sorry i took your time.

Solution