Question My integrated graphics is using all 100% and hou is at 0%

Apr 3, 2019
So the problem started yesterday when I tried to play a game like I usually do and when I realized I couldn’t run anything at the settings I usually do so I decided since my computer was getting kinda slow and thought it might’ve been that I reset the computer and started from scratch.

Today I try launching a game of apex legends and it looked absolutely terrible only to check in my task manager that my integrated graphics have been taking 100% load while my gtx 1070 was at 0% my fans aren’t even moving on it I tried going into my bios and figuring it out but no luck same with nvidia settings please help!

Cpu: intel i7-6700k
Gpu: asus rog oc 1070

Apr 3, 2019
Is the monitor connected to one of the GPU's outputs, or to the mainboard's integrated output HDMI/DVI/VGA..?
hey thanks for the info i actually didnt have it plugged into my elgato which is what i use for this monitor to record gameplay and such and it also connects straight to my gpu but i switched the hdmi cables around and it seems to be working to its full abilities again thank you so much for the help!