My Intel Graphic Dedicated Memory is Decreased How To Get Correct Dedicated Memory

Ravindu_1

Prominent
Jun 18, 2017
My PC - All in one pc xseries Sin-Ah61

4GB Ram
Intel HD Graphics 2000
Intel Core i3 Processer
Windows 10 64bit

Few days ago,i watched a youtube video how to put max dedicated memory in pc,so change my bios and put max dedicated memory 64 to 512 and restart my pc,so i check my vga dedicated memory,its not increased its decreased to 32 :( after i restore defualt bios settings its didn working also,my pc can put 512 dedicated memory but its still saying 32 dedicated

How to put correct dedicated memory?

Thank You !

Solution
It really doesn't matter how you set dedicated video memory. Windows 10 will override it and allocate OS, open programs and video as needed. This is one of those old holdovers from the Windows 3/Windows XP era. It's there, but it isn't used. To improve performance a little, increase your RAM to 8GB, if you can in this all-in-one.
It really doesn't matter how you set dedicated video memory. Windows 10 will override it and allocate OS, open programs and video as needed. This is one of those old holdovers from the Windows 3/Windows XP era. It's there, but it isn't used. To improve performance a little, increase your RAM to 8GB, if you can in this all-in-one.

Solution