[SOLVED] My internet acts weird every few minutes.

tompac212

Prominent
Aug 11, 2018
So since about 2 weeks now my internet stops working every few minutes and its getting on my nerves, but its not like it completly disconnects, I cant acces sites like google, facebook or youtube, but when i am on youtube and im watching a video, its working fine, even comments load. When Im playing any video games it works too, I can even talk on discord. My pc is connected with a cable to the router, i tried changing it, didnt work. The weird thing is wi-fi works normal everytime.

Solution
The problem is only on your pc: no problems for other wired or wireless device on your network - correct?

How many other devices are there?

On your pc, check to ensure that only the wired network adapter is enabled. The wireless adapter should be disabled. (You mentioned that wi-fi works normal but that may be in reference to other devices. No harm in checking.)

What network adapter is installed in your pc?

Are you able to run "ipconfig /all" via the Command prompt and post the results?

Ralston18

Titan
The problem is only on your pc: no problems for other wired or wireless device on your network - correct?

On your pc, check to ensure that only the wired network adapter is enabled. The wireless adapter should be disabled. (You mentioned that wi-fi works normal but that may be in reference to other devices. No harm in checking.)

Are you able to run "ipconfig /all" via the Command prompt and post the results?

Reactions: tompac212
Solution

tompac212

Prominent
Aug 11, 2018

I think i fixed it, i just typed
ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/release
ipconfig/renew
into CMD and now it seem's ok