Question My Internet crashes for 10 seconds when I open 3 or more processes that use it.

Gripzy

Prominent
May 2, 2020
Hello! I just got a new faster connection with up to Gbps bandwith, download and upload, from DIGI. I stream from OBS, immediately there was some problems after I installed it. I stream at like 2000 Kbps, which is less than 1% of my bandwidth. If I open up more processes, like a game (cause I stream games), and a browser, it randomly goes to 0 kbps and every process loses the connection, after 10 seconds it comes back to life. My Windows says it is connected, but sometimes it can say that it's disconnected, and I have to restart my PC to get it back working.
I use an ethernet cable, I switched like 3 cables. I called my provider, they said there was no problems, troubleshooted everything with a guy from their team, conclusion was that my PC was the problem, other PCs in the house have no problems with losing connection. I decided to buy a new network interface controller, I bought one from TPLink, same issues. I even updated Windows, ran sfc /scannow and a lot of other stuff, it still randomly goes to 0 kbps.
What can I do? What should I do more than I already did?

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Disk drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any error codes, warnings, or even informational events that precede or correspond with the times that the internet was lost and/or crashed.

My immediate thought is that the PSU is no longer able to steadily keep up with some peak in power demand.

So something has to give: could be power to the network adapter.