[SOLVED] My internet disconnects each time i start a game

mollythebeast

Reputable
Dec 25, 2015
So i have a very specific issue, i reinstalled my windows and i did all the updates and set up the drivers.
the issue that i have is that my internet works perfectly fine while i am surfing or anything else basically, but the second i start a video game like Warzone or League of Legends, i get disconnected from the internet. But only in the beggining of the game, i can reconnect and after 2-3 reconnects the game starts to work perfectly fine and i have a stable connection. Its just when i am starting the game my pc looses all acces to the internet and then it comes back like after 5 minutes or so.
the network adapter that i am using is TLWN881ND

Solution
Possibly heat related. Something loose and lacking the necessary connectivity. Once the pc warms up there is an expansion and connectivity tightens.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out accumulated dust and debris.

Check that the network adapter is fully and firmly seated into its slot. Check all other cards, cables, RAM, and jumpers as well.

Ensure that the antenna's are correctly oriented. (You may need extenders to raise the antennas up and away from the back of the pc.)

Ralston18

Titan
Possibly heat related. Something loose and lacking the necessary connectivity. Once the pc warms up there is an expansion and connectivity tightens.

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Clean out accumulated dust and debris.

Check that the network adapter is fully and firmly seated into its slot. Check all other cards, cables, RAM, and jumpers as well.

Ensure that the antenna's are correctly oriented. (You may need extenders to raise the antennas up and away from the back of the pc.)

Solution