[SOLVED] My internet randomly goes down throughout the day/night constantly

Aug 14, 2019
I don't know why but my internet drops all day long regardless of the time. It stays up for about 1-5 mins then goes out for 30secs up to 5mins.
I had upgraded my services with my isp and even thought maybe it was the modem so I went ahead and got a new one but that still didn't fix it. SO I had called out someone from my isp to look into it and he couldn't fix the internet. I didn't see anyone else using my wifi either.
So to tie things up here, do you guys think its a router problem, do I need to go get another one??? I live in the city so I don't think being in the middle of no where is a factor here. I tried dns flushes and stuff and it still didn't work. I just need some ideas or anything lol.

Solution
Have you tried, resetting your routers settings from your routers website? I think it also depends on your DSL cables e.g your DSL cables in your house are old not sure thought, but try resetting your routers settings to see if it makes any difference

AleksiDj52

Honorable
Mar 4, 2017
Have you tried, resetting your routers settings from your routers website? I think it also depends on your DSL cables e.g your DSL cables in your house are old not sure thought, but try resetting your routers settings to see if it makes any difference

Solution