[SOLVED] My invisible but also visible SSD

May 20, 2022
I own a MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard. It has an issue where it occasionally <Mod Edit> up its boot record. Today I learned how to fix it and today I just discovered a new issue. I went into my BIOS to turn back on my HD audio controller and I got a little cocky and greedy and decided to hit the over 4 GB /kryptocurrency mining optimization because my computer runs on 32 gigs of RAM and I was thinking this would optimize it for me boy was I wrong. Then I went to save changes and reboot I went down to boot override and tried to boot directly to my SSD which has my copy of Windows on it. After it boot it gave me a 0xc000000e blue screen of death and when I went back into my UEFI to try to boot back to my SSD my SSD was invisible at least on the boot override my computer saw the SSD, but does not want to boot to it. What can I do to fix this?

Here is a link to a Google drive with a video showing my problem

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEg7LTvT8K8iZNDbh_GatC6C3kUbgbKy

Solution
I own a MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard. It has an issue where it occasionally <Mod Edit> up its boot record. Today I learned how to fix it and today I just discovered a new issue. I went into my BIOS to turn back on my HD audio controller and I got a little cocky and greedy and decided to hit the over 4 GB /kryptocurrency mining optimization because my computer runs on 32 gigs of RAM and I was thinking this would optimize it for me boy was I wrong. Then I went to save changes and reboot I went down to boot override and tried to boot directly to my SSD which has my copy of Windows on it. After it boot it gave me a 0xc000000e blue screen of death and when I went back into my UEFI to try...
I own a MSI MPG B550 GAMING EDGE WIFI AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard. It has an issue where it occasionally <Mod Edit> up its boot record. Today I learned how to fix it and today I just discovered a new issue. I went into my BIOS to turn back on my HD audio controller and I got a little cocky and greedy and decided to hit the over 4 GB /kryptocurrency mining optimization because my computer runs on 32 gigs of RAM and I was thinking this would optimize it for me boy was I wrong. Then I went to save changes and reboot I went down to boot override and tried to boot directly to my SSD which has my copy of Windows on it. After it boot it gave me a 0xc000000e blue screen of death and when I went back into my UEFI to try to boot back to my SSD my SSD was invisible at least on the boot override my computer saw the SSD, but does not want to boot to it. What can I do to fix this?

Here is a link to a Google drive with a video showing my problem

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEg7LTvT8K8iZNDbh_GatC6C3kUbgbKy
above 4G is to adress hardware above 4GB ram (64bit adress space), has no performance benefit unless you also enable SAM

for your issue, you have to enable CSM compatibility mode as you dont have UEFI bootable drive

Solution