My Kenwood DPX592BT Car Radio

ARMRoc

Reputable
Oct 13, 2014
I got the Kenwood DPX592BT for my car stereo based off the website rating and price
But when its on Bluetooth so I can play music off my phone (I've also experienced this when my phone and none of my passengers devices have had their bluetooth on, The radio was just sitting on the bluetooth channel)

[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soGWOxVqYmY&feature=youtu.be"][/video]

It does this....sometimes nonstop on the way home from work and its annoying I was thinking of unplugging the radio antenna on the back of the radio since when the "announcement" isn't turned all the way down it plays the radio

Solution
When I first got my current car the radio was far more advanced than that of my previous and had "announcment" that would take over whatever I was listening to <_<
Pain in the a... lol
Was simply the TA "Traffic announcment" channel, perhaps it's something similar/the same
Check the user manual for your kenwood system, it may well be available online, and see if the TA (or similar) is active and deactivate it.
...Worth a shot ;)

Jen_Sai

Commendable
Oct 30, 2016
When I first got my current car the radio was far more advanced than that of my previous and had "announcment" that would take over whatever I was listening to <_<
Pain in the a... lol
Was simply the TA "Traffic announcment" channel, perhaps it's something similar/the same
Check the user manual for your kenwood system, it may well be available online, and see if the TA (or similar) is active and deactivate it.
...Worth a shot ;)

Solution