Question My Keyboard and Mouse turn on but my pc itself doesnt.

Jun 15, 2019
Hello so my Keyboard and mouse turn on but my pc itself doesnt turn on. So i don't know if it was the psu or the power connectors itself because my psu power connector does have a white thin line near where it plugs to the pc psu.

Jun 15, 2019
Can we have full specs please?
Also, is this a new PC build? Or did it suddenly just stop turning on?
CPU:Ryzen 3 2200g
GPU:Sapphire RX 570 4gb
Motherboard: Ultradurable B450m
Case:Cooler Master Q300l
Ram: 4gbx2 2666 mhz ddr4 ballistix ram
PSU: Evga 650 BQ 650w bronze psu
Hard drives: 1TB Wester digital hard drive and 125gb ssd (dont remember what company)
Extras: 3 led blue fans (dont remember what company again sorry)
And no, this isnt a new build it i did back in december of last year so about 7 months ago.

OF_freeCn

Commendable
Apr 12, 2019
This is most definitely a hardware problem, but I could be wrong. We need more info about the PC 'not turning on'. When you say it is not turning on, do you mean it does not power on at all with no lights, beeps etc?

Jun 15, 2019
This is most definitely a hardware problem, but I could be wrong. We need more info about the PC 'not turning on'. When you say it is not turning on, do you mean it does not power on at all with no lights, beeps etc?
It does/doesnt. As i said earlier i can connect my keyboard,mouse and other things such as a usb flashlight and they light up (keyboard and mouse have led lights) but i cant turn on the pc itself as if it only has enough power to turn other things on but not itself.

OF_freeCn

Commendable
Apr 12, 2019
It does/doesnt. As i said earlier i can connect my keyboard,mouse and other things such as a usb flashlight and they light up (keyboard and mouse have led lights) but i cant turn on the pc itself as if it only has enough power to turn other things on but not itself.
Is your system drive or C: drive powering up then? So hard disk, or SSD or whatever your OS is on. And clearly the PSU is working so it won't be that. A sata cable could be loose maybe? I suggest checking your drive on a different PC and see if it works.

Jun 15, 2019
Is your system drive or C: drive powering up then? So hard disk, or SSD or whatever your OS is on. And clearly the PSU is working so it won't be that. A sata cable could be loose maybe? I suggest checking your drive on a different PC and see if it works.
I tried that but no still no results pc is still slient. I cant try it out in a differentl pc since mines is the only one besides laptops in my house.
-My best guess would have to be the psu power cable the (the one you connect to the outlet then the psu) since earlier i did say that it did have a white faint thin line so i guess some cables within it got damaged by a bend of some sorts so its not able to power the system besides keyboards or usb stuff.