[SOLVED] My keyboard keys get dirty even after washing hands

Jan 26, 2020
All the keyboards I ever used have this problem: the keys I mostly use (WASD) get dirty and have almost greenish bits (almost like dirt) which I can only remove if I rub really hard with a towel or my fingernails.
  • I always wash my hands before using my keyboard
  • I don't eat/touch anything dirty while using it
What can I do to stop it from getting dirty?

Currently using HyperX Alloy FPS.

Solution
All the keyboards I ever used have this problem: the keys I mostly use (WASD) get dirty and have almost greenish bits (almost like dirt) which I can only remove if I rub really hard with a towel or my fingernails.

You can't. Our bodies produce sweat, and oil. So your keyboards will get dirty in time. If you are smoking that would make them even dirtier. My problem is actually not the keyboard but my mouse, keyboard is fine but mouse.

falcon291

Honorable
Jul 17, 2019

You can't. Our bodies produce sweat, and oil. So your keyboards will get dirty in time. If you are smoking that would make them even dirtier. My problem is actually not the keyboard but my mouse, keyboard is fine but mouse.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS