Question My keyboard stop lighting up and my monitors cannot find a display

Oct 23, 2019
I have intel i7 7700 with 8gb ram, with Asus rock b450 pro4, a MSI 1050ti it’s has double fans one red one black. Everything runs normal all the fans are going the lights glow the correct colors and the power supply feeds correctly but my monitors and keyboards don’t display anything. everything runs normal all the fans are going my GPU lights up correct colors and the power supply feeds correctly but my monitors and keyboards don’t display anything. I just included a new SSD Samsung Evo 500 GB I unplugged my graphics card in order to make room so I can install it and I replug my graphics card back in putting all the correct wires where they should go, butnow my monitors and keyboards won’t display, originally they did but now after I unplugged and re-plugged it my graphics card whichI broke the plastic latch to hold my graphics card. I tried unplugging my graphics card and putting a new one in, it didn’t work my monitors still did not show display, I tried changing the CMOS battery it did nothing, I tried taking out the SSD in case that helped it didn’t, I tried re-plugging and unplugging everything and then put them back correctly into the spot according to my PC manual and tried to do a hard reset to no prevail. I even changed ram slots too. Nothing has work pls help

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS