Question my Keyboard work in Bios, doesn't work in Windows 8.1 ?!

Mar 9, 2021
my Keyboard work in Bios, doesn't work in Windows 8.1 ?! my mouse work well in bois and windows.
i tried several software solutions and plug and unplug keyboard in different ports not worked.

msi z97 gamaing 3

???

tecmo34

Administrator
Have you tried a different USB slot on your motherboard?

I have seen where if you switch the USB slot it causes the driver to re-install and get the keyboard working again. In looking at most of the Cooler Master combo's on their website, I'm not seeing anything that would they won't work in 8.1, so it is a USB driver issue and switching slots on your motherboard can fix this issue. I have to do that from time to time on my work wireless mouse for some reason.

Mar 9, 2021
Have you tried a different USB slot on your motherboard?

I have seen where if you switch the USB slot it causes the driver to re-install and get the keyboard working again. In looking at most of the Cooler Master combo's on their website, I'm not seeing anything that would they won't work in 8.1, so it is a USB driver issue and switching slots on your motherboard can fix this issue. I have to do that from time to time on my work wireless mouse for some reason.
l tried a different USB slots not work too.
I removed all usb devices still not work.