My keyboard works fine on my desktop, but does not respond in any of my games whatsoever.

Rane777

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
Good morning.

Alright, so I've been searching the web for the last 24 hours to no avail about this issue. I have a Logitech G910 Orion Spark Keyboard.

When I boot into Windows, I can login just fine and my keyboard works without a hitch. Once I boot a game, I get nothing. The lights and profile for the keyboard are still active, but no keystrokes work. I can't type in dev consoles of any game and if I am able to get into a game by using just the mouse to select through the prompts, I am able to load in and look around with my mouse, but I cannot move forward. No WASD, no crouching, no prone; nothing whatsoever.

I've searched up and down on Google and most of the threads I'm seeing refer to a keylogger or Comcast Guard being installed; I have neither of those. I have run a full system scan on the malware side and the AV side and it came up clean. I have no external programs installed that I do not recognize. I've tried making sure that all power management settings are set to "Do not power off this device to save power" under the HID's. I've tried re-installing the Logitech Gaming Software multiple times. I've tried deleting the Logitech G910 from my devices menu, but it keeps coming back before I can even reboot. All of this has been to no avail.

I have no Windows updates that need to be installed. I just recently installed the Creators update to Windows 10 last week, but my games were working fine after the update. I basically came home from work, booted up and tried to get into a game, and I couldn't move forward. Before I go and try to revert to a previous version of Windows 10 or re-install my OS altogether, I'd like some input from this forum to see if you guys can think of anything that might be causing this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I believe I have exhausted all options from my end. I'm looking for some advice from some people who may have had this issue in the past or know what's going on. If you lovely folks have any ideas, I'm all ears.

Thank you for time,

-RC

Colif

Win 11 Master

Rane777

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
I will post this in the Logitech forums as well, Sir. I have tried clean booting as well and none of my services or startup programs have changed since the PC was working properly, so I don't believe this would be a proper resolution. This issue abruptly started yesterday when I got home from work. When I get home tonight, perhaps I'll try clean booting anyway, just to continue my troubleshooting efforts.

Rane777

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
This is a very interesting post. I have not seen this yet and I think this could possibly be the culprit! I'm going to try uninstalling all drivers and the LGS to see if resolves the issue. I'll keep you posted.

TRENDING THREADS