[SOLVED] My Lan keeps disconnecting when it goes under pressure/ whenever I play a game.

Mar 25, 2022
Hey there, My Lan connection keeps disconnecting whenever I play any game for more than 5 minutes or whenever I join a call on discord it keeps disconnecting continuously, I Disabled every power management setting for LAN connection, my drivers are up to date and my LAN wire is working fine on my other system. My internet speed is 130 MBPS Upload and Download, There are 1-3 mobile devices connected to it but barely use it. I Used to get uninterrupted internet for over a year until this problem started 2-3 months ago.

I used Event Viewer to check for the issue and this is the issue it shows on Network -
The server could not bind to the transport \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{B0ACA6B9-2669-44C2-A62F-87C9ED6E11CB} because another computer on the network has the same name. The server could not start.

My Os -
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎10/‎6/‎2021
OS build 22000.556
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.556.0

Solution
That error is only a microsoft file sharing thing it will have no impact on other applications.

I would start with a simple test and leave a constant ping run to the router IP in a background cmd window. This will show if it is the actual lan connection going down or if it is something more complex.
That error is only a microsoft file sharing thing it will have no impact on other applications.

I would start with a simple test and leave a constant ping run to the router IP in a background cmd window. This will show if it is the actual lan connection going down or if it is something more complex.

Solution