Question My Laptop( Acer Aspire A515-51G) Beeps Some Times.

Oct 29, 2019
Hello
Almost From yesterday sometimes the laptop beeps I don't know exactly where the problem is, but I think it's over CPU or RAM overheating. and some things happening.

Use a coolpad to cool the laptop but it still beeps some time. At the same time, I think the laptop temperature is not too high.
I used to play with it before in summer, but it never beeps . now we're almost in the winter and. The air is even drier...But i confused ...can some one help me?
The following report is from Speecy app. Where do you think the problem should be? ( https://0bin.net/paste/dT-Not1i+ScrFl5c#dV+dgsL3TU9is0C50m7hsIO8wQu7uLT2loesAjPcqHB )
Operation System is Windows 10 Enterprise & beeps: 35 ~ 20 second between each beeps

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
CPU/GPU overheating will normally give you a BSOD and some random string of codes to the driver that crashed. If you're not getting a Blue Screen of Death then that may not be the issue, Speecy should tell you the temps.

Adapter and or Battery- Ground fault internally intermittent.
Windows 10 Synaptics Driver

Both of those have been issues in the past across A515, R3 and R7 lines.

Oct 29, 2019
CPU/GPU overheating will normally give you a BSOD and some random string of codes to the driver that crashed. If you're not getting a Blue Screen of Death then that may not be the issue, Speecy should tell you the temps.

Adapter and or Battery- Ground fault internally intermittent.
Windows 10 Synaptics Driver

Both of those have been issues in the past across A515, R3 and R7 lines.
Thanks I think I found the problem with charger cable.
No more beeps after disconnecting the charger cable and restarting the computer.