[SOLVED] My laptop cpu reaches 90-95 while gaming

May 31, 2020
My laptop cpu reaches 90-95 while gaming the cpu is intel i7-8750h, i wanted to clean the fans but i cant find a compressed air can but i found that spray that dries quickly the link➡️(Hey, check out this amazing item Akai Spray Cleaner - Blue for 37.09 EGP on Souq.com App. Check out more deals @souqegypt or download the Souq.com App.) can i apply safely on the fans from outside without opening the laptop? My laptop is hp omen 15

Solution
My laptop cpu reaches 90-95 while gaming the cpu is intel i7-8750h, i wanted to clean the fans but i cant find a compressed air can but i found that spray that dries quickly the link➡(Hey, check out this amazing item Akai Spray Cleaner - Blue for 37.09 EGP on Souq.com App. Check out more deals @souqegypt or download the Souq.com App.) can i apply safely on the fans from outside without opening the laptop? My laptop is hp omen 15

No. Only use compressed air when blowing out the internals of a computer.
My laptop cpu reaches 90-95 while gaming the cpu is intel i7-8750h, i wanted to clean the fans but i cant find a compressed air can but i found that spray that dries quickly the link➡(Hey, check out this amazing item Akai Spray Cleaner - Blue for 37.09 EGP on Souq.com App. Check out more deals @souqegypt or download the Souq.com App.) can i apply safely on the fans from outside without opening the laptop? My laptop is hp omen 15

Solution
May 31, 2020
Can a laptop cooler does the job and help decrease the tempreature a cooler like this
Hey, check out this amazing item 12-15.6 inch laptop Metal mesh Ergonomics Five fans Air-cooled Cooler Computer USB Fan Stand for Notebook for 299.00 EGP on Souq.com App. Check out more deals @souqegypt or download the Souq.com App.
http://egypt.souq.com/eg-en/-39208636/i/?utmsource=Souq ?

TRENDING THREADS