Jul 11, 2020
Hi, I recently downgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to 8.1 because I prefer it and the 10 makes my laptop lag. However when I finally got the Windows 8.1 up and running I can't seem to connect to the Wi-Fi. I checked the Device Manager and found that in Network Adapters there's no driver for Wireless devices, the only drivers are for Bluetooth and Ethernet.

What can I do to fix this?

Solution
Hi, I recently downgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to 8.1 because I prefer it and the 10 makes my laptop lag. However when I finally got the Windows 8.1 up and running I can't seem to connect to the Wi-Fi. I checked the Device Manager and found that in Network Adapters there's no driver for Wireless devices, the only drivers are for Bluetooth and Ethernet.

You probably need to download and install the wireless adapter driver from the motherboard manufacturer page -- the support section for that specific laptop. Windows 10 can sometimes have issues with wireless adapter drivers.

RealBeast

Titan

You probably need to download and install the wireless adapter driver from the motherboard manufacturer page -- the support section for that specific laptop. Windows 10 can sometimes have issues with wireless adapter drivers.

Solution