Question My laptop freezes sometimes but the mouse still moves

Ala7x

Prominent
May 12, 2019
6
0
510
0
So my laptop sometimes go crazy and crashes but it only happened like 30% of the times I opened the laptop I mean it work great in the other 70%
-the laptop freezes even when I'm not gaming but most of crashes is while startup
I noticed the at the disk is stuck at 100% at startup but it eventually go back to normal if it doesn't crashes
-it did happens twice but the laptop sometimes didn't recognize the hard drive
So I guess the problem from the hard drive maybe
Is there anyway I can fix it ?
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts