[SOLVED] My laptop gets bsod at school

Oct 28, 2021
Hello My laptop gets random BSOD when im at school it doesnt do it when im at home so i suspect the school wifi or my network drivers
Its different error codes but moist commonly its
Bad Pool Caller
Referance By Pointer
Kernel Heap Mode Corruption

its a lenovo yoga slim 7
with a ryzen 5 4500u with radeon intergrated graphics
8 gb of ram
and windows 10 home operating system

i dont know what to do so all help is appreciated

Kind regards Nissehuen

Solution
when i try to update drivers in the device manager it says that the best driver is already installed. And to answer your first question, no it just randomly hapenes when im using my device. I could be surfing on the internet, writing an assignment or just having the computer open sitting there with no programs open or anything else and i still get the crashes. Got any other ideas?
Have you done a virus/malware scan? Maybe the school firewalls are preventing the malware from connecting to a remote location and that is causing the poorly written malware to BSOD.
Oct 28, 2021
Does it happen on a specific app, program or platform?

Have you tried updating graphics, sound and network drivers?

You could use Lenovo Vantage to keep your laptop updated.
when i try to update drivers in the device manager it says that the best driver is already installed. And to answer your first question, no it just randomly hapenes when im using my device. I could be surfing on the internet, writing an assignment or just having the computer open sitting there with no programs open or anything else and i still get the crashes. Got any other ideas?

kanewolf

Titan
Have you done a virus/malware scan? Maybe the school firewalls are preventing the malware from connecting to a remote location and that is causing the poorly written malware to BSOD.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS