Atix

Reputable
Dec 23, 2015
Hy there!

I have an Acer aspireV15 V591G, I had windows 10 on it and recently when I turned it off the automatic repair was working but I didnt want to wait for it to finish so I shut off the laptop. After all this once I tried to start the laptop, it would start automatic repair and never finish, I left it there for hours but nothing happened. I watched youtube videos solving this issue but I am completely unable to get to the blue screen area where I can go to advanced options and cmd to type the commands needed. So I decided to perform a clean install but I am unable to do that too. I created the same bootable usb that I used to create but when it boots, I only seed the windows 10 logo appearing and the small circle circling under it, but after that everything goes black and nothing happens, it doesnt drop me to the installation section at all. I tried to boot in Legacy mode as well with a bootable mbr usb but that does the same. I tried to disable secure boot, no luck again. Is there a chance this is a hardware issue? I would really appreciate if someone could help, thanks in advance! :)

Atix

Reputable
Dec 23, 2015
After many things I ve tried I realized, it is actually the corrupted windows on the ssd is causing the issue. As soon as I removed the ssd I was able to launch the installer and install windows on my HDD. If I put back the ssd then it still doesnt allow me to launch the installer. So right now I need a solution to erase my ssd so I could reinstall windows on it again. I tried secure erase with PartedMagic but the program doesnt recognize the SSD.