[SOLVED] My laptop gpu throttle limit as been changed

May 1, 2020
Hi when i purchased the laptop the gpu was throttling at 80°c but after that it is throttling at 90°c due to this there is a huge fps drop. I have applied thermal paste and also cleaned my laptop, and also changed windows 10 too but still the problem is not solved .so please please help me to solve this problem iam search it for many months
Thanks in advance

Solution
What is your laptop model? You're giving information that is too vague. Anyway, the problem with gaming on laptops that are not heavy and bulky has always been the temperature. Ambient temperature affects it as well. If you're living in a hot climate, you're going to have a worse time. There is not much you can do as repasting the laptop is the best way to reduce temps already. If you're using intel cpu based laptop, you can search on youtube on how to undervolt your cpu using throttlestop. You can also search up how to undervolt your gpu using msi afterburner on youtube if your gpu supports it. That is software based. For hardware, you can get a cooling pad(not much difference in some laptops but it'll still help). Make sure nothing...

poorbugger

Distinguished
What is your laptop model? You're giving information that is too vague. Anyway, the problem with gaming on laptops that are not heavy and bulky has always been the temperature. Ambient temperature affects it as well. If you're living in a hot climate, you're going to have a worse time. There is not much you can do as repasting the laptop is the best way to reduce temps already. If you're using intel cpu based laptop, you can search on youtube on how to undervolt your cpu using throttlestop. You can also search up how to undervolt your gpu using msi afterburner on youtube if your gpu supports it. That is software based. For hardware, you can get a cooling pad(not much difference in some laptops but it'll still help). Make sure nothing is blocking the ventilation as well.

Solution