Question My Laptop has problem getting its power

Dec 6, 2020
Hello everyone.

So my laptop works fine when it's booted but as soon as i open a few windows everything becomes laggy and slow But when I connect the power supply everything is good and smooth again at least for awhile but then again it happens even though it's connected to the power supply it becomes slow and laggy but when i disconnect and connect the power supply again it becomes fine again for awhile. Where do you think the problem is ?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your laptop? An SKU would help us two fold. Check and see which BIOS version you're currently on and see if you have any BIOS updates pending. Speaking of version, what OS version are you on(assuming you're on Windows 10)?

Dec 6, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your laptop? An SKU would help us two fold. Check and see which BIOS version you're currently on and see if you have any BIOS updates pending. Speaking of version, what OS version are you on(assuming you're on Windows 10)?
Hello to you.
My Laptop is an Asus fx553vd- i7 7700HQ- rtx1050- ram16gb- 1tb hdd- 256gb ssd(which windows is installed in).

So Bios and the windows are both up to date so are all the drivers.
I have tested the cpu- gpu- ram- hdd- ssd for health with many programs and they're all fine.

And a quick update on the situation: i disconnected the battery and everything ran ok for awhile but suddenly the battery indicator changed from no battery to batter fully charged and everything went slow and laggy again.

TRENDING THREADS