[SOLVED] My Laptop Is Behaving Weird

Sep 18, 2020
Recently, I installed a same Bios version thinking that it was a newer one. After Booting, as usual, everything went fine like how it should be, however, there was a sudden spike in performance, my laptop is lattitude e6430s (dell), its i5 3340m is capable of turbo boost upto 3.40 Ghz.

It normally shows about 3.2 Ghz always In The task manager, whereas right now, IT ONLY RUNS AT ABOUT 2.3 Ghz, im so done with it that the laptop is jittery now, stuttery scrolling speeds, slow multitasking etc, then i installed the old version of the bios, still no use, and i then installed the same version again, still no use !!!!, and again its more weird, THE LAPTOP IS ONLY RUNNING AT 0.89 Ghz !!!!! Please Help!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
If you can, remove the laptop's power sources, wall and battery and then press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds, replace power by using the power adapter from the wall and then try powering up the laptop. Which version of Windows 10 are you currently working on?

Lutfij

Titan
If you can, remove the laptop's power sources, wall and battery and then press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds, replace power by using the power adapter from the wall and then try powering up the laptop. Which version of Windows 10 are you currently working on?

Solution
Sep 18, 2020
im running on windows 10 build 2004