Question my laptop is suddenly running games very slow i get around 20 fps in games like minecraft on lowest settings. it has started happening all of a sudden

Sep 15, 2021
as mentioned in the title my laptop isnt able to get any performance whatsoever i used to get like 200 fps before in minecraft with mediocre settings. these are my specs-
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (5.88 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Sep 15, 2021
What might have changed since all was well?
Some sort of maintenance, perhaps?
idts i just stopped playing games for a week but i didnt know it would become this buggy suddenly i installed all drivers pending and stuff as well. i scanned my computer and I have antivirus as well so i dont think a malware or something could have caused it

Can you undo the latest windows update?
Here is a link on that:
https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/computer-acting-up-how-to-uninstall-a-windows-10-update

Before you do, set up system restore. You will allocate some space on your drive for this.
Then take a user checkpoint.
Title it so you can recognize it.
In case anything goes wrong, that is a point you can recover to.

Are the laptop cooling fans running?
Might you have dropped the unit?
Some canned air sent into the intake vents might clear out dust or other obstacles.

Sep 15, 2021
Can you undo the latest windows update?
Here is a link on that:
https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/computer-acting-up-how-to-uninstall-a-windows-10-update

Before you do, set up system restore. You will allocate some space on your drive for this.
Then take a user checkpoint.
Title it so you can recognize it.
In case anything goes wrong, that is a point you can recover to.

Are the laptop cooling fans running?
Might you have dropped the unit?
Some canned air sent into the intake vents might clear out dust or other obstacles.
yeah the laptop cooling fans are running but it still gets pretty heated up. and wdym by dropping the unit? will def try it out