Mar 24, 2024
Hello everyone! Please forgive me if I wrote something wrong on my thread because I'm not an english native speaker. So, 3 days ago my laptop just had a bluescreen and the code says Driver_Power_State_Failure, I have done re-installing the GPU driver but it doesn't affect anything, It keeps getting crashed today. I have asked everyone in my language regarding this issues but no one could solve this, so if anyone know how to fix it, please give me your response in the comment. One more problem, the bluescreen will come out of the screen by incoming stutter/lag/hang while opening any apps. I'll attach the minidump file that I got on my drive. Minidump Drive

I'd highly recommend you to fill in the laptop full name, and speccs.

From then, you might have just installed some random driver that is not quite appropriate to that specific computer.

Mar 24, 2024
I'd highly recommend you to fill in the laptop full name, and speccs.

From then, you might have just installed some random driver that is not quite appropriate to that specific computer.
I'm rocking a MSI Bravo 15 B7ED with Ryzen 5 7535HS and GPU RX 6550M, 512 GB nvme pcie gen 4 SSD, 8 GB of DDR5 RAM. I didn't install any random driver, I downloaded the driver from amd official website.

I didn't install any random driver, I downloaded the driver from amd official website
Back in the days, possible also today - there was quite often a requirement to install the driver from the laptop manufacturer instead of the manufacturer of each GPU manufacturer. You need to check if this is the case for MSI laptops as well.