Question My Laptop keeps making crackling noises ?

Apr 7, 2023
My Laptop is making these weird noises and I don't know why. I keep the charger on DAILY. So I don't know if it's because of that. I also need to know what's going on ASAP. If you need specs they are specified below.

My Laptop is a Asus TUF Gaming F15 and I will list it's specs:

Power Supply: ø6.0, 180W AC Adapter, Output: 20V DC, 9A, 180W, Input: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz Universal
Battery: 48WHrs, 3S1P, 3-cell Li-ion

CPU: 11 Gen. Intel Core i5-11260H @ 2.60GHz
iGPU: Intel UHD Graphics
dGPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050
Storage : 512GB SDD
USB ports : 3.2 Gen 1
8GB DDR4-3200 RAM

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I also need to know what's going on ASAP.
You might want to be patient as others can come around and also offer their thoughts on the matter.

As for the noise, are you sure the noise is coming from the panel? The sound to me seems like it should be coming from either the power delivery area of the motherboard, towards the bottom of the screen, under the keyboard or where the input jack is.

Apr 7, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I also need to know what's going on ASAP.
You might want to be patient as others can come around and also offer their thoughts on the matter.

As for the noise, are you sure the noise is coming from the panel? The sound to me seems like it should be coming from either the power delivery area of the motherboard, towards the bottom of the screen, under the keyboard or where the input jack is.
the sound is heard near where the charging cord is at. i also unplugged the cord and it still makes this noise.