[SOLVED] My laptop keeps pressing backspace randomly.

Jul 5, 2020
I have an ASUS gl702vm laptop, the problem arose a week or so ago. Whenever i am web browsing or watching netflix or youtube, my computer randomly presses the backspace button and takes me to he previous page. I have tried reinstalling the keyboard drivers, disabling the key and disabling the whole keyboard but nothing has worked and it is getting very annoying. Kindly help me fix this issue, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
Have you tried to boot into Safe Mode just to make sure its not something crazy like software trolling you? What about opening notepad, is it doing it there? Could it just be the browser you are using and maybe a bad extension?
Jul 6, 2020
Have you tried to boot into Safe Mode just to make sure its not something crazy like software trolling you? What about opening notepad, is it doing it there? Could it just be the browser you are using and maybe a bad extension?

Solution
Jul 5, 2020
I don't think its an extension since it also happens on the netflix app, i tried the notepad method but nothing happened, i'll try booting in safe mode. thankyou