[SOLVED] My laptop randomly turned off and won’t turn on

Feb 29, 2020
My laptop just turned off randomly while I using it, when I press the power button the fans turn on briefly then off again. The charger light works when charged and the power light on the side flickers but the laptop itself won’t turn on. The laptop mode is a HP notebook 15s-fq0012na

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You're going to have to get access to the underside of the laptop to disconnect the laptop's internal battery. On that regards, are you outside your warranty period for your laptop? If so, it's possible that you could void the warranty in your regional seller.

If your warranty is expired or you won't have an issue with the laptop's seller, then also remove the rams from the laptop and proceed to run an eraser along the gold contact of the rams. Make sure it's wiped clean before repopulating in the ram slot.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You're going to have to get access to the underside of the laptop to disconnect the laptop's internal battery. On that regards, are you outside your warranty period for your laptop? If so, it's possible that you could void the warranty in your regional seller.

If your warranty is expired or you won't have an issue with the laptop's seller, then also remove the rams from the laptop and proceed to run an eraser along the gold contact of the rams. Make sure it's wiped clean before repopulating in the ram slot.

Solution