Question My laptop restarts itself, then screen is flickering ?

bgb11

Honorable
Apr 2, 2018
Laptop model: HP EliteBook 8570p

This doesnt happen all the time but when it happens it keeps occuring until I turn off the notebook completely and wait some time before I launch it again. Then it may work for quite long time without this happening again (days). Is it GPU dying? Is there anything I can do?

Aug 15, 2023
This doesnt happen all the time but when it happens it keeps occuring until I turn off notebook completely and wait some time before I launch it again. Then it may works quite long time without this happening again (days). Is it GPU dying? Is there anything I can do?
Hi , if the laptop start try to make a bios update https://support.hp.com/ro-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-elitebook-8570p-notebook-pc/5212912, after that try to check if the laptop is clean and thermal paste is ok , also you can try test memory with mem test and HDD with HD Sentinel , also you can take out bios battery and measure should have 3v , if is below 2 I'd need to be replaced , and with bios battery out disconnect battery and power and press power button for 15 sec to drain out curent and after that connect bios battery, and power and verify if is ok , you just need to test and check if will happen again.

TRENDING THREADS