Question My Laptop runs much SLOWER than other Laptops of the SAME system

Jun 16, 2020
My laptop is an ROG GL553VE series but recently it has been dissapointing me. It runs CSGO on 50 fps and frequently drops to 10 or so. It runs DOTA 2 on 30 to 40 fps on lowest settings, not to mention the drops.
So i was curious and ran 3d mark time spy to compare the score with others of the SAME SYSTEM online and here is what i got:
https://postimg.cc/VJ29Txf1
As you can see, there is a huge difference. I was really dissapointed at my own laptop because the systems i compared it with are exactly the same products from ASUS.
If you are wondering, my exact specs are:
Intel I7-7700HQ
1050 ti (notebook)
8 gigs of ram
1tb HDD ( planning to buy an ssd)
PS: I have tried a lot of possible fixes like:
-Make a high performance power plan
-Making sure drivers are updated
-Running full system check using TotalAV
-Optimizing my system using TotalAV and CCleaner
-Making sure the game i'm playing run on high priority.
But none of them works
PLEASE, i need a fix fast, cause i don't have anything to do while quarantined, other than playing games, but right now i can't even do that.
Thank you for reading, sorry if my english was bad because it's not my first language

D

Deleted member 2720853

First off, both whatever TotalAV is and CCleaner are completely useless, don't even bother, in fact, uninstall them. Use Windows Defender and uBlock as a browser extension.

What are your temperatures?

Jun 16, 2020
First off, both whatever TotalAV is and CCleaner are completely useless, don't even bother, in fact, uninstall them. Use Windows Defender and uBlock as a browser extension.

my temp hovers around 79-85 under load its already undervolte.
i have also ran windows defender just to be safe and no problems there

D

Deleted member 14196

Ccleaner probably hosed the oc. It’s a horrible application don’t ever run it for any reason all it does is break windows