My laptop sucks so..I'm trying to improve it I guess

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LoneWolf00

Commendable
Jun 1, 2016
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC Gaming RAM (1.2V - CMK16GX4M2A2666C16) works with intel pentium cpu 2117U?

Solution
Not sure what you can do. That site says 12GB RAM max (4GB installed) which tells me you could add more RAM, but then it goes on to say it only has one RAM slot and it has one available (which cannot be if it has 4GB installed).

You'll have to open the laptop to see if you have an available slot. If so, you should be able to install one 8GB DDR3L RAM module.

-Wolf sends

LoneWolf00

Commendable
Jun 1, 2016

You're so hyped! Thanks for all the answers to my questions :) I appreciate your fast replies and good answers where I can't simply find anywhere asking around. Thanks for the service and I would like to ask a pardon may I use this thread for any questions that I would like to be answered by you? That would mean a lot

Wolfshadw

Titan
You may continue to post questions in this thread, but as it is marked as solved, many others would simply pass by it. While I will continue to answer questions you post in this thread, you would be better served by creating new threads in regards to your questions so that the entire community and differing opinions can chime in. I'm good, but there are a lot of people here, who are far better at this than I am.

-Wolf sends

Dec 31, 2018

i agree because my laptop is samsung ativ book 2 , 2GB ram and pentium2117u .intel HD graphics... suck so!

Wolfshadw

Titan
Ie7ywJG.jpg

This thread is three years old.

Closing.
Wolfshadw

TRENDING THREADS