[SOLVED] My laptop uses lpddr3 2132mhz ram, is that good?

May 8, 2020
Hello, I have 2019 laptop with 10th gen i7 CPU. Despite being one of latest model, it uses 2133mhz lpddr3 RAM. Is it like enough speed and ddr model? I do know that 2133mhz isn’t certainly bad. But idk. Is it going to slow my laptop or bottleneck or sth. Yeah I heard that RAM speed doesn’t rly affect CPU’s overall performance, but I need more information. Is ddr3 2133mhz ram enough for latest laptops? (and it has gtx 1650 GPU btw)

Solution
Generally, ddr4 and ddr3 at the same speeds is essentially the same speed, so if other laptops are about the same speed ram or even slightly faster like 2400mhz, yours will probably be enough. Besides, you can't do anything about it since laptops can't be massively upgraded the way desktops can be, so no need to worry about it unless you're having performance issues.
Generally, ddr4 and ddr3 at the same speeds is essentially the same speed, so if other laptops are about the same speed ram or even slightly faster like 2400mhz, yours will probably be enough. Besides, you can't do anything about it since laptops can't be massively upgraded the way desktops can be, so no need to worry about it unless you're having performance issues.

Reactions: tennis2
Solution