Question My larger of two size displays will not show windows side by side, only stacked

Feb 28, 2021
One of the purposes of the larger display was to double my useable window space when running side by side, this would give me 6 windows on three screens. Side by side works fine on the two smaller side screens but not on the center. All microsoft can say to do is to click side by side in the taskbar. Anyone have a fix? Thanks Running the newest 10 version tried with edge firefox and chrome so it is not the browser

Right click on the desktop to access display settings.
You should see your monitors numbered 1/2/3.
Identify will show you which is which.
Select extend these displays and identify the one you want as main.

If you click on one of the images, you can drag it around to match what the physical position of the displays really is.

Feb 28, 2021
Right click on the desktop to access display settings.
You should see your monitors numbered 1/2/3.
Identify will show you which is which.
Select extend these displays and identify the one you want as main.

If you click on one of the images, you can drag it around to match what the physical position of the displays really is.
That is done the issue is that I can not get windows to set two open windows on the screen to set automatically side by side. When I click side by side from the taskbar the windows always go stacked. This is an obvious bug unless there is a fix that I do not know of

TRENDING THREADS